Olga Button

Spread The Word for Olga

Friday, April 23, 2010

Gone Too Soon - Carly George


Carly passed away today. No one knows any details yet other than that she was suddenly terribly ill and they called 911. The next message just said that she was now an Angel. Please pray for her family. We are all completely shocked. Carly was an inspiration for all of us with younger children with Ds. Since she was a few years older, we learned alot about what to expect with our own children as they got older. She was an absolute treasure and will be missed terribly. We must remember that every day is a gift and we have to enjoy them all because tomorrow is not guaranteed. We love you Carly and are thankful that at least you are in Jesus' arms now.

9 comments:

Heather said...

Love you guys.It is such a sad day for us all.My heart is absolutely breaking for Joany.I am still in shock and disbelief.

Heidi said...

What horrible news ... I am so shocked. I will be praying for Carly's family. Thanks for letting us know.

Kristin said...

My heart is aching for her family. Praying they find some peace.

mandd3 said...

So sad. I keep writing that, and I only just started keeping up with them. Just horrible

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

How sad. The family is in our thoughts and prayers. I know that Carly is very happy though and that heaven is lucky to have her.

The Lehnick Family said...

I am heartbroken for this family...I too loved reading on her blog. I have been reminded to hug our little ones extra tight tonight as well...you just never know when the Lord is ready for us to come home to him.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I too am in shock... I just can't wrap my mind around it. Poor Joany. *sigh*

Far Above Rubies said...

I'm so sorry.

Emily said...

Lots of prayers for her sweet family...