Olga Button

Spread The Word for Olga

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Where's Ella???

This is what you do to entertain people in the waiting area at the lab. You can actually hear some other people saying "Where's Ella" if you listen closely. Don't you love the belly??

So here we are again, almost due for our monthly oncology visit. I can't believe that it has already been a month!! We go in on Monday but did the blood draw today since we have a busy day tomorrow. Ella looks and acts fine but I still find myself getting anxious to make sure that everything is fine. Prayers are welcomed for continued good health!!!

And thanks to anyone who was able to contribute to Olga from my previous post. "A Day for Olga" has raised about $5000 so far...amazing!!!

***edit** I was inpatient so I called the oncologists office and asked them to fax me the blood results and everything looks GREAT!!! So now I don't have to worry about it all weekend :)


12 comments:

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

That is too cute!

Lacey said...

Oh I can't wait to eat her right up!

Rochelle said...

Super cute!

Mel said...

Denise, I just LOVE her little laugh!! She is way too adorable!! Praying for all clear, and peace for Momma!!

ch said...

OH, you silly stinker. i just can't stop giggling. xoxoxo

Sweet Pea's Mommy said...

That is so darn cute! I love it when Sweet Pea plays the same game and gives a very similar laugh at the end.

Thinking good thoughts for the lab work!

Julie said...

Sooo cute! Big squeezee hug from "Asha"!

Chris, Becca, Abby and Jocelyn said...

yahooo for good blood results. I love seeing Ella grow:)

Kelli said...

LOL...so cute!! :)

Cole said...

Yay for good blood results! Happy weekend!

Molly said...

too cute! She would make any waiting room fun!

Lori said...

Ella - you are too cute!