Olga Button

Spread The Word for Olga

Monday, July 19, 2010

Clarification on Ella's Fundraiser Tshirts

Since I can't keep track of who I have given the tshirt information to, I wanted to do a quick post in hopes of reaching everyone in time. Apparently the checks need to be made out to me (Denise Vollmer) and not the police department. If you have already sent one off, just let me know and I will give the lady a heads up but she will need you to reissue it. Sorry for any confusion.

I will do an update on Ella when I get home in a few hours as it is to hard to do from the hospital as I can't put any pictures on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You sent me information on the shirts! I am sending out cash tomorrow, i still dont have checks ordered yet. is this still okay? email me if not, kaylamessineo@yahoo.com

To Love Endlessly said...

Can I get a T-shirt even if I'm not able to attend the fundraiser?