This is how I found Ella last night when I checked on her right
before I went to bed. Of course I had to go back downstairs
and get my camera!!!
So yesterday, Stephanie a blog friend, did a post called Thankful Sunday and I liked it. Well I didn't quite get to it yesterday so I am going to do Thankful Monday instead.
- I am thankful for every time Ella's blood tests come back with no leukemia cells!
- I am thankful that when my 10 year old's friend called and told her to check out some video on You Tube, I overheard her tell her friend "I am not allowed to go on You Tube"!
- I am thankful that I have a wonderful, easy going husband who gave up his Labor Day weekend to work overtime so we could get some much needed extra money!
- I am thankful that our weather has finally cooled down and I can turn my air conditioner OFF for the first time in weeks!
- I am thankful that Baby Max is recovering so well from his heart surgery!
- I am thankful for all the plants my mom and sister had planted in my front yard while we were on vacation AND that I haven't killed that many of them.....yet!!
- I am thankful that even with all the political crap that is going on in the U.S., that I get to live here!
- I am thankful for the amazing friends I have made all because Ella was born with Down syndrome!!