Olga Button

Spread The Word for Olga

Friday, March 5, 2010

With Jax at the Happiest Place on Earth

Yesterday, we had a wonderful trip to Disneyland where we met up with Jax and his family. We had so much fun just visiting with them. The dads and kids all got along great and of course I had a wonderful time visiting with Lacey. Oh yeah, we did fit a few rides in as well. I can't wait until we get to see them again on Sunday at Zoey's birthday. So here are a few pics that I took. I realized too late, that I don't have a single picture of the older kids or Lacey's husband Ray....oops. I promise that they were all there. I kept saying that I wanted to get a picture of their family but then all of a sudden Jax was asleep and we never did it....maybe Sunday.


Jax and his mommy on the Monsters, Inc. ride. He was
totally smiling and I was trying to get a picture but my
camera was on video at first. If you look closely, I did catch
a small smile still.

Ella trying to pull Jax's oxygen tubing out...stinker!!

Moms and sweet kiddos


Not too often that I get a decent picture with my husband


Handsome man!!


Ella's new favorite place to be!!



Ella rocking out with spoons in her stroller



Mickey ears with bling!!



All done!!! (waiting for that bedtime bottle)


23 comments:

The Lehnick Family said...

How fun! So jealous! Glad you were able to meet them and looks like a great time! Have fun this Sunday too! LOVE all the pics!

Cammie Heflin said...

I'm so jealous! I'd love to hang out with all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristin said...

OK, so I know we get to see Jax more than you, but I'm still way jealous that you got to do Disneyland with him!!!

Julie said...

What a great day! Looks like you had lots of fun! Ella is absolutely one of the 2 cutest almost 2-yr-olds I've ever seen!

mandd3 said...

Oh what lovely pictures. I'm so glad you all had a wonderful time. Have fun on Sunday! Oh and the mouse ears pic should be titled "The happiest kid on earth at the happiest place on earth".

Tausha said...

Oh so much fun!!!!! Wish we were there with you!!

Unknown said...

Such wonderful pictures! Looks like poor little Ella was exhausted!

mandd3 said...

Denise,
What was Ella's bone marrow biopsy like?
Thanks,
dorothy

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness so much stinkin cuteness. You totally got Jax smiling in that first picture, and Ella cute as a button dismantling Jaxson's equipment. Take lots of pics on Sunday!!!

Mama Mason-Mann said...

So awesome!!!!! Thanks for sharing the pics so quickly. It was so wonderful to see them. I am so jealous (just like everyone else!) that I couldn't be right there with you and super jealous about Zoey's 3rd birthday. Have a fabulous time!!!!

Heidi said...

Looks like you had a great time! Loved the pictures!!

Tina said...

Oh gosh such great pictures...you guys sure did have a fun time, but then it's impossible not to with those two cuties around! Can't wait to see the pictures from Sunday. Big kisses to all the precious little ones. And have a super great birthday celebration with Zoey.

my family said...

seems everyone had so much fun. Ragan got those same ears when we went to Disney World a few months ago, what a darling picture with the ears.

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

oh my gosh, that is so awesome that you guys were able to meet up with Jax's family at disneyland... how lucky!!!!! looks like you couldn't have had a better time... have fun again on sunday!

Kim said...

I'm so jealous!! What great company and a great place to hang out too! I wish we were close to Disney~I can dream. Glad you had fun!

Lori said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time! Ella and Jax are too cute for words! I love the pic with the mickey ears! =)

Cheri said...

Can't wait to meet you and little Miss Ella tomorrow at Zoey's party!!!!! :)

Alaina and Kyle said...

I love the picture of her with the mickey ears!! It is adorable and the expression on her faces says it all.

Emily said...

So fun! I am so glad you have been able to hang out with so many wonderful people this weekend! xoxo

Kelly said...

Looks like you all had tons of fun! Such cute pics!! Glad you had such a wonderful time:)

kecia said...

how fun!! What a neat thing to get to go with Jax and his family too. I LOVE the pic with the mickey ears bling! We are trying to go to disneyland in april and this makes me want to go even more!

Kele said...

Oh my goodness, I love, love, LOVE the pic of Ella in her ears!!
Looks like it was a lovely day!

Melissa said...

I love the Mickey ears!