Olga Button

Spread The Word for Olga

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Finally!!! We Have a Working Button!!!

Okay.....another try at posting this button correctly. It looks right on my preview but will it look right when I hit "publish post" ...that is the question of the day.
Thank you so much to Kele from Giles family of 5 and Adrienne from Our Unexpected Journey who worked so hard to make this button. Now if everyone could please post it on their blog so that little Emily's face will be seen everywhere and people will remember to pray for her. Tomorrow (Thursday) is the day they will go in and get started on this big battle to beat leukemia. Please remember to visit their blog regularly to offer your support!!! Just click on the picture below to get there.

11 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay! It worked=)

Sweet Pea's Mommy said...

Looks good to me! I grabbed it off the post earlier today and just got my site updated with it. Thanks for posting it!!!

Kristin said...

It's up over here!

Pallavi said...

Added to our blog.. Thanks for sharing!!

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

got it :) thanks for sharing and thank you to adrienne and kele too!!!

Anonymous said...

It's up on my blog with Ella's!

Emily said...

Prayers for everyone...

Emily said...

P.S. I am noticing that most people have my old blog address on their friends list which brings up some man and something about Honda. STRANGE... that's NOT ME :)

Rachel said...

In honor of the 31 for 21 blog challenge--I did a post on Ella & Emily. I will definitely be praying!

Rachel
afamilyforanastasiya.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

I just gave you an award on my blog :)
Stop by to pick it up!
http://www.twodogsandafish.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

It's working! Thanks. :)