Olga Button

Spread The Word for Olga

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Does No One Love Me ??? :(

I feel so unloved!! I can't believe that none of my dear, treasured blog friends have donated $5 to try to win the Reeces Rainbow quilt and more importantly to help Megan bring Sophia home. When I saw the quilt for the first time, I told Megan that we had to raffle one off.....everyone loves the RR kiddos and would love a quilt of their own. Was I that wrong? And in case you were wondering, yes, I am playing the guilt card. I need some kind of competition against everyone who is raffling off Ipads and Itouch etc. PLEASE!!!! It's only $5. And I know that all of your hearts are with raising money for these kids so they can have a family step up for them. But Sophia already has someone who loves her but needs some help getting the ball rolling. Maybe I should use Ella to draw you in :) I know you all love her! And she will send you a big kiss if you donate too.

So.....if you feel so inclined to donate, see my previous post or click here



12 comments:

Melissa said...

I love you, Ella Megan and Sophia!!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

:(

I didn't see your post.Sorry.Saw this on Kristen's and didn't get to it.Now can't figure out where to go to do it ... I am texting you now.

Patti said...

I DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will give !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The VW's said...

I love you and Ella, and I will get to it....I promise! Oh, and I also absolutely love your Christmas card! Thank you for sending one to us! Gavin and I feel so very honored! :) Hugs!!!

Sweet Pea's Mommy said...

We love you and Ella too!!!! Just did the chip in.

Donna said...

Yes I love the RR kids! Chipping in now for sweet Ella!

Michelle Z said...

HAHAHA ... you crack me up! Get people to donate w/ a touch of guilt... guilt for a quilt :)

Deanna said...

We love you!!!! wow the guilt thing really works on me....try not to take advantage of that please. (-: Just donated to dear Sophia, and happy to do it. Thank you for doing this!

Chris, Becca, Abby and Jocelyn said...

We would do anything for Ella and Sophia. LOVED the guilt post:) It worked!!!

April said...

How long are you doing the raffle for? I would love to purchase some tickets, but my darn credit card company froze my card after I called and told them I am traveling out of the country and please process all transactions out of London and Ukriane. Grrrr! They want me to call them on skype, to activate the card again, but I need a credit card to pay for it! I am so not amused. Even if I don't get a chance at the blanket, I am still donating to Sophia as soon as I get back.

The blanket is adorable, but Sophia is even more adorable. Thanks for helping another RR sweetheart.

We definitely have to get together when I get back. I live in Laguna Hills (not too far).

summer said...

So excited I am going to get a big kiss from Ella!!!!!