Olga Button

Spread The Word for Olga

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Reeces Rainbow Quilt Raffle







I know many of you have already fallen in love with Sophia from Reeces Rainbow. Well, I am happy to report that Sophia has found her forever family and they have committed to her. Megan from Journey of the Heart has taken a big leap of faith and committed to Sophia and is now desperately trying to finish raising the initial funds needed to get the whole adoption process started. Megan makes these beautiful Quillows and actually made one for each member of our family and we love them. When I saw the one she made with the faces of kiddos from Reeces Rainbow, I told her that we had to raffle one of those off. Megan will make one for the winner in whatever colors that person prefers. Look at those faces, who wouldn't want to snuggle under a quilt with them.

For every $5 you donate through the chipin button, you will get an entry into the raffle. If you donate $25, you will get 5 entries...you get the drill. Come on people, here is an orphan with a family that really wants to save her.....let's help Megan get this process started!!

A name will be drawn Sunday, December 12th.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - I have had my eye on Sophia, I am so excited someone else fell in love with her too.

Patti said...

I donated:)

Savana said...

I donated $5!! :)

Christi Harrison said...

I have tried to donate several times now and paypal will not cooperate. It has my old address and even though I keep trying to change it, it keeps the old address, and because of that my credit card will not work. Can I mail you a check? or is there another way?